Central ​ Immigra​tion and ​​​Administrative Services



Temporary resident visa (TRV) or Visitor Visa 

Study Visa or Study Permit

The study permit is a that is document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. 

Work Visa or Work Permit

Canada work visas are issued under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The TFWP is intended to help Canadian employers recruit foreign workers in response to labour market shortages. Work Permit Canada

Super visa (for parents and grandparents)

Eligibilty: to be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. Supervisa canada

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

If you’re otherwise inadmissible but have a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances, you may be issued a temporary resident permit. 


Spousal/Common-law, children and other eligible relatives. Sponsor Spouse/Common law, child and eligible relatives Canada

Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry)

Business or Entrepreneur Class. Business Class Programs Canada

Provincial Nominee Class (PNP). Provincial Nominee Programs Canada

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW). Federal Skilled Worker Program Canada (Express Entry)

Federal Skilled Trade Class (FST). Federal Skilled Trades Program (Express Entry)

Citizenship Applications Citizenship Eligibity Canada

Complimentary Services/Administrative Services

Passport applications

Statutory declarations

Birth Certificates (eg. Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis)

Invitation Letters

Record Suspensions

Completion of forms


Power of Attorney


Commissioner of Oaths for Immigration purposes

Commissioner of Oaths for Immigration Purposes


Canada welcomes Immigrants